Exploratory Journal Entry #1
A journey is a chance to reflect on what we've learned along the way, the exciting challenges that face us, and the best route to take to succeed. In this exploratory journey, we want to pause to explore what best describes you at this point in time. In this first entry, submit the following:
Part 1: Choose what best describes you:
In your journal entry, copy and paste the descriptor that matches you best:
- I know what major I want, but I’m not ready to declare it.
- I can’t find a major that interests me.
- I’m interested in so many majors that I don’t know how to choose.
- I have no idea what major or career I want.
- I know what career I want, but I’m not sure what major to declare.
Part 2: Reflect
After choosing a descriptor, reflect on why you selected that choice. What hurdles do you anticipate in your exploratory journey? What might you be able to do to find answers? What would you like help with?
To complete this journal entry, submit Part 1 and 2 to this assignment.