Lab 7 - Magnetic Field Maps Submission
Oct 27, 2019 by
a file upload
Oct 13, 2019 at 12am - Nov 27, 2019 at 11:59pm
about 2 months
This assignment was locked Nov 27, 2019 at 11:59pm.
You will scan and submit several maps of the magnetic field surrounding a collection of one or more magnets, as described in the instructions. Submit these maps as a single PDF file containing five pages in the sequence indicated below:
- Two magnets touching end to end, making one large magnet. (6 total field lines)
- Two magnets separated 10cm, along their horizontal axis, with similar ends facing each other and are repulsive. (6 total field lines, around just one of the magnets).
- Two magnets separated 10cm, along their vertical axis (so the horizontal axis of each runs parallel, with N above N and S above S).
- Two magnets separated 10cm, along their vertical axis (so the horizontal axis of each runs antiparallel, with N above S, and S above N).
- A paper divided into 4 quadrants, with sketches of each case above at a reduced scale showing the full magnetic field, including the unmeasured sections using symmetry as a guide (as discussed in C.Q. 3)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.