By submitting this assignment, with (I, state your name acknowledge the information provided) you are acknowledging that you have read the syllabus, announcements, and understand the requirements of the course, and have read the following:
1. I strongly suggest that you spend quality time on each module. You may not proceed with the second module until the first one is completed and so forth.
2. Your assignments are to be written in APA (American Psychological Association) format and there are resources available through the announcements section of this course to help you. the APA is the UF college standard for writing. Assignments not following the APA format will lose points.
3. Your discussion sections are coordinated with your lessons and should be done in conjunction with those lessons, and the assignments. The guidelines for writing the discussions and responding to other students is found in the discussion section.
4. No more then 3 assignments should be submitted at one time. However, if an assignment is returned for re-submission no further assignments will be graded until that assignment is resubmitted. This course is build on concepts which builds on the other and therefore it is important for you to master each assignment. If you would like to resubmit an assignment before it is graded, please e-mail me so that I can make the change allowing you to resubmit.
5. I grade assignment every 3 days or move often when possible.
6. If you e-mail me NOT using the course e-mail be sure to tell me what course and term.
7. Assignments submitted late will be docked one grade per week.
If you have any questions please ASK. I'm here to help you with your learning experience and ensure you receive high quality education here at the University of Florida.
- Assignments 48 hours late will receive a 10% deduction in their grade.
- Assignments more than 48 hours but less than 30 days late will receive a 20% deduction in their grade.
- Assignments more than 30 days late but submitted during the semester will receive a 50% deduction in their grade.